How we spent 2021
31 December 2021
It's time again to reflect on the past year. Despite the strangeness of the past 12+ months, our little soap company has kept going. We collaborated, refined, rebranded, and made our way through this strange time. And we feel pretty okay about how the year has been - for that, we're grateful.
As you look back on 2021, we hope you can see some successes and silver linings that inspire gratitude ❤️
You can click on the image below to watch our 2021 replay video on Instagram.
To our loyal returning customers, thank you. We truly apreciate your support; we couldn't do any of this without you!
And a very special thank you to these folks for supporting our small business:
Producer & Retail Partners
- Nith Valley Apiaries
- Cober Beef
- Organic Oasis Farm Store
- Shakespeare Brewing Company
- Baden Coffee Company
- Banbury Grasslands
- Keep It Crafty
- Sand Hills Maple Products
- Waterloo Region Rural Post
- Westmount Golf & Country Club
- The Footsmith
- Waterloo Region Small Business Centre
- Innovation Guelph
- Apple Inn B&B
- Distinctly Tea
- Wellesley NEH Agricultural Society (Farmer's Market)
- Karyn Shantz Massage Therapy & Reflexology
Wishing you a positive and inspiring year ahead!